Welcome to Reception
Teacher: Miss Brown Miss Grundy
Teaching Assistants: Miss Lunn, Mrs Holmes, Mrs Velikova, Mrs Roles and Miss Clarke
Click here to access our yearly overview
Welcome to Reception Powerpoint shared during the Meet the Teachers Meeting.- Click here
During our first half term we are focusing on settling in and learning new routines. We are spending time carrying out a baseline assessment on all children to support their learning.
- Please try to read every day. Library books and reading books need to be kept in book bags. Your child can also access their Bug Club account online at home.
- Please ensure all items of clothing are labelled including coats, hats and gloves.
- Remember to bring a named water bottle (Plain water only).
- Spare clothes in a named bag on your child's peg are handy for us to have.
- Leave a named pair of wellies on the trolley outside the classroom door.
- Finally, ensure your child has clothing suitable for the weather e.g. hat, gloves and warm coat in the winter or suntan lotion on and a cap in the summer.
Weblinks for Children
Always review the sites ahead of time so that you are able to help your child find the best resources available within the sites. Some offer a great number of games, songs, stories, videos etc so it is important to know the site well in order to support and develop your child’s learning.